The Way I See It by Graham IP

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Fellowes PS-77Cs Shredder 32177 Powershred

Last week my Ativa DX180D Cross-Cut Shredder took a dive. I use it mostly to shred snail mail spam that comes to my door on a regular basis. It had a one year warranty and it died a few weeks after the warranty expired. You would think that purchasing a heavy duty shredder that costs about $150, it would at least last a few years. They probably make more money off of fixing these shredders than they actually cost in the first place. I gotta throw it away. Figures.

Funny thing today, I bought some DVD-Rs and they were made by Ativa. The label proudly reads: Empowering Technology. This company has to be the Hyundai of Office Products!

I'm going to try my luck with the Fellowes 32177 Powershred PS-77Cs Shredder. Most ratings are quite high on this product so we'll see what happens.

  • Medium-duty shredder reduces documents to 5/32 x 1-1/2 inch higher-security confetti particles
  • 9-inch wide front feed paper entry shreds up to 12 sheets per pass
  • Shreds credit cards, staples, small paper clips, and CDs
  • 7-gallon pull-out wastebasket included
  • 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty

Wow! a 5-year warranty! I'm in on this one:



No comments:

Link to this blog by placing any of the the codes below into your website or blog!

Good linkers are usually rewarded with a link back underneath the section: "These Links Taste Good" (note: they really must taste good with a quality site, good cause, pagerank, etc)
COPY THE CODE TO ADD MY BANNER TO YOUR BLOG

COPY THE CODE TO ADD MY BUTTON TO YOUR BLOG

The Way I See It by Graham



COPY THE CODE TO ADD MY BANNER TO YOUR BLOG