The Way I See It by Graham IP

Friday, October 5, 2007

McDonald's Premium Iced Coffee

This morning, I decided to go through a Mcdonald's drive-thru and purchase a McDonald's Premium Iced Coffee. For those of you who don't know, this coffee literally is a caffeine rush and because of the size, it feels like it cleans you out. I don't see how any hangover from the night before can stand a chance after downing one of these drinks.

As I pull onto the highway I grabbed the coffee from my cup holder and put it between my legs so I could jam a straw through the center of it and could kiss my state of morning grogginess goodbye. But then in a moment something happened..... the center straw hole was jammed. I mean, not punctured or cut right so I could get the straw in the hole. It was one of those sturdy clear plastic cups, not a cheap one.

Sure I could have taken the lid off, but I had a vision of hitting the gas and feeling a nice icey cold sensation to my midsection and private area so that was not a good option. So I put the lid back on. I was determined to get this straw in my cup, but it just would not go in the hole. No matter how hard I tried to jam the straw in......

To my dismay, I had to drive through 2 or 3 lights to catch a red light in order to look down at the coffee between my legs and figure out with the problem was. At one point a minivan beeped at me but I realized that that woman wasn't paying attention because she was on her cell phone.

In the end, I won this battle and still started the day off right.

1 comment:

.notebook said...

Ooh... Those were they days!! McDonalds doesn't serve iced coffee here and there are no Dunkin' Donuts! So a good jolt of caffeine is hard to come by. I need some East Coast ENERGY!

Link to this blog by placing any of the the codes below into your website or blog!

Good linkers are usually rewarded with a link back underneath the section: "These Links Taste Good" (note: they really must taste good with a quality site, good cause, pagerank, etc)
COPY THE CODE TO ADD MY BANNER TO YOUR BLOG

COPY THE CODE TO ADD MY BUTTON TO YOUR BLOG

The Way I See It by Graham



COPY THE CODE TO ADD MY BANNER TO YOUR BLOG