The Way I See It by Graham IP

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Why Blogging is a Joke

The idea of Blogging seems really stupid. Seriously, why would you make sort of an open-faced diary of your thoughts and feelings for all to view?

I reflect on the days of times past when people who hand-wrote a diary and then placed the private book in the top drawer of their bedroom dresser for safekeeping.
Don't believe me? Watch an older movie or something and you'll see a woman doing this very act. The idea of showing you blog to the world goes against all rational logic.

These people that will eventually find your blog will be the millions of internet surfers, perhaps family and friends, and yes even the evil scum that commit internet fraud, crime, and prey on online users for one reason or another.

Why Blog then? To make you feel important? Perhaps, because you think that people actually care what you think, feel, or blog? I suppose that it could be fun......

Nah. We just wanted to get this article indexed in some directory or search engine. Then create some revenue of off the advertising (like AdSense) You just happened to click a link or bookmark to get to this post. Thanks for reading and your participation.

Some people get emotionally charged up when they read this post and the title I selected. Well, that WAS the point. It got your attention and now you are here reading this and some people actually agree with me while others think I'm being critical about what they do.

Ask yourself why you read blogs and also ask yourself why you publish a blog.

Think about it.

Technorati Profile

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate U! LOL I can't believe I fell 4 it :-)

Link to this blog by placing any of the the codes below into your website or blog!

Good linkers are usually rewarded with a link back underneath the section: "These Links Taste Good" (note: they really must taste good with a quality site, good cause, pagerank, etc)
COPY THE CODE TO ADD MY BANNER TO YOUR BLOG

COPY THE CODE TO ADD MY BUTTON TO YOUR BLOG

The Way I See It by Graham



COPY THE CODE TO ADD MY BANNER TO YOUR BLOG